There are many possible ways to take care of the Blue British shorthair cat breed. Furthermore, people should know about the different factors which help in raising up the cats. Such cats should be grown up with great care and love. Therefore, cats have different natures and behavior. Although, the physical appearance and temperament of cats usually vary. So that the owner or the cat keeper should know some technical ways to keep their cat happy. However, such ways are as follows:
- Cats should be regularly brushed.
- The claws of the cats must be clipped every 10-14 days.
- Teeth of the British shorthair cats must be brushed frequently.
- British shorthair cats love to play chasing games.
- Cat food selected for the cats must be of high-quality.
- British shorthair cats must provide pet water fountain to encourage them to drink more water.
- Food intake of the British shorthair must be moderate.
- To manage or enhance the craving of the cat, people should use different puzzle toys.
- People should teach games and tricks to British shorthair cats because they are so intelligent.
- Cats should be kept updated with regular shots and checkups.
- The litter tray of the cats must be upsized with the passage of time.
- Equipment used for the playing of cats must be updated and upsize according to their size.
- There should be a cat tree that must be provided to the British shorthair.
- British shorthair cats must have scratching pots to scratch items to avoid other things to get damaged due to scratching.
- It is mandatory to keep your British shorthair cats indoor.
Although, these all steps are important to follow by the people to keep the British shorthair cat. Therefore, taking care of cats is compulsory for their grooming.
Features of British shorthair cat breed
British shorthair cats are of medium-sized to large. However, these cats are powerful, energetic and strong. Moreover, she is heavily muscled and the have heavy bones. Although, such cats have rounded and thick appearance. Furthermore, these cats have a broad chest, muscular neck, strong jaws and well-developed muzzle. Moreover, the legs of these cats are thick and strong. Usually, British shorthair cats are thickly and densely coated.
The personality of British shorthair cat
It is supposed to be said that these cats are very happy ad pleasant o have as a companion. Furthermore, these cats are easy going and placid. Although, they are loyal and affectionate cats who love the family members with which they are living but feel shy with strangers. Furthermore, they warm up quickly and are deeply devoted to humans. However, these cats love to play all the time, they do not hourly attention. Moreover, these cats have their favourite toys with which they like to play.
Colours of British shorthair cats
These cats are available in a great range of colour varities including followings:
- Tripped and colour-pointed
So that the colours of the eyes of British shorthair cats are as follows:
Health problems of blue shorthair cat
Usually, it is said to be common that the British shorthair cats are long-lived cats with the life expectancy of almost 14-20 years. The most common potential health problems in blue shorthair cat breeds are as follows:
Polycystic kidney disease
This disease forms cysts in the kidneys of the cats which lead to organ failure. This disease can be detected with the help of genetic testing or ultrasound. There is no medicine or any cure for the polycystic disease but there are some drugs that can alleviate the effects and its advancement.
In this disease, the heart muscles thicken which limits the amount of blood which lead to the pump in the body. Furthermore, this clots the blood and causes health failure.
Puro Amor Cattery has the best cats to sell to their clients.